Bardsley may be banned for our game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sunderland pre match thread

Getting a bit nervous now. Every game is a must win. Would really like to see jovetic and aguero start together but doubt it will happen

Luck95 said:
Getting a bit nervous now. Every game is a must win. Would really like to see jovetic and aguero start together but doubt it will happen

Always on edge no matter who and the circumstances but we couldn't be playing a side lower on confidence if we tried to be honest.

Make our possession count and put away the chances we create and all will be well.

Luck95 said:

Will be interesting to see bench, if he starts only Aguero cant have all other 3 on bench or can we?

I would be inclined to play 1 up front they will defend and flood midfield as they have in recent games.

Get the feeling jovetic will be much needed tonight against sunderlands parked bus, he is cabable of a decent long ranger to mix it up a bit.

If he plays two up front I would imagine it will be Dzeko and Aguero.

I hope we see Kolarov, Garcia, Milner and Aguero in for Clichy, Yaya, Navas and Nasri as we play 3 matches in 9 days and need to ensure we can protect some of our players. Although that would mean Silva moved wide it wouldn't be a huge change in formation as Aguero will come short a lot.

Need to get a good start, don't give them anything to hold into and hope their heads drop so we can turn the screw. It is a game we really need to keep the tempo up as we didn't do it at the Stadium of Light or first half at Wembley.

Newtoncc said:
Luck95 said:

Will be interesting to see bench, if he starts only Aguero cant have all other 3 on bench or can we?

I would be inclined to play 1 up front they will defend and flood midfield as they have in recent games.

They have to go forward as parking the bus is not an option for them anymore.

They are seven points a drift so they have to go for it.

Need a crushing win tonight....get back our mojo, send a message to our title rivals

5 nil the blues

Re: Sundloerland pre match thread

Club have said take inflatables tonight to get atmosphere going I aint got one so I might juat expose me belly

mancity111 said:
Newtoncc said:
Luck95 said:

They have to go forward as parking the bus is not an option for them anymore.

They are seven points a drift so they have to go for it.
They know we must win also and we have form for battering them 0-1 :(

Think we'll win but can't see them changing their style much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.