Barnsley live stream on OS?

Personally I can't see it. The game's in England, just over the pennines in fact, so I think it's fair to assume that if you really wanted to see it, there's not a great deal stopping you actually going. Unless it's a sell out. Which it might well be.

Lancashire Blue said:
Personally I can't see it. The game's in England, just over the pennines in fact, so I think it's fair to assume that if you really wanted to see it, there's not a great deal stopping you actually going. Unless it's a sell out. Which it might well be.

But the club are looking to increase there brand much further afield than Manchester, and being able to show there own games on there own site to there own fans is something that is only ever available to them in the friendlies and should be exploited as such for the fans further afield

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Lancashire Blue said:

But the club are looking to increase there brand much further afield than Manchester, and being able to show there own games on there own site to there own fans is something that is only ever available to them in the friendlies and should be exploited as such for the fans further afield

That's a fair comment.

Tricky_Trev said:
It has to be on TV somewhere for them to get a stream of it..... doesn't it?
Correct. City don't actually film the matches themselves, they just tap into someone else's feed.

If this match isn't being shown elsewhere (and I doubt it will be), it won't be on the OS.

Dubai Blue said:
Tricky_Trev said:
It has to be on TV somewhere for them to get a stream of it..... doesn't it?
Correct. City don't actually film the matches themselves, they just tap into someone else's feed.

If this match isn't being shown elsewhere (and I doubt it will be), it won't be on the OS.
Just as i thought. And not only will it not be on the OS, it wont be anywhere on the internet. But there'll still be people asking for links, completely oblivious to how it all works. I'm sure TV stations are fighting with each other to show a Barnsley vs City pre-season friendly!

Tricky_Trev said:
Dubai Blue said:

Just as i thought. And not only will it not be on the OS, it wont be anywhere on the internet. But there'll still be people asking for links, completely oblivious to how it all works. I'm sure TV stations are fighting with each other to show a Barnsley vs City pre-season friendly!
yes there will... Ever heard of Setanta?

pure_citizen21 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
yes there will... Ever heard of Setanta?
Is that a joke?

You often see hightlights from reserve games/youth games, sosomebody films them, so there is a chance this game could be streamed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.