Barry 49 fouls

Goater666

Barry has made 49 fouls this season in the League? You'd think De Jong would have made more but he's miles behind on 36 and Tevez on 35.

Is Barry being asked to perform a job he's not capable of? I didn't see the replay of the incident last night but on the radio they said the ref got it right for the free kick.

Goater666 said:
Barry has made 49 fouls this season in the League? You'd think De Jong would have made more but he's miles behind on 36 and Tevez on 35.

Is Barry being asked to perform a job he's not capable of? I didn't see the replay of the incident last night but on the radio they said the ref got it right for the free kick.

Bollox it was right infront of me and cahill went down faster then a cheap hooker. And carried it on all night

I don't particularly blame him for the result last night, at the end of the day he's just not very good at tackling (not as good as he should be for the role he's playing).

I'm taking a wild stab in the dark here, but De Jong probably doesn't have as many fouls to his name because he can actually tackle and win the ball without fouling the man.

mancity89 said:
Bollox it was right infront of me and cahill went down faster then a cheap hooker. And carried it on all night

Ah right, like i said I'm only going off what the radio said last night. I sit in tier 3 east so i couldn't see it really.

Goater666 said:

Yeah, but look at two of the 'fouls' last night. He won the ball in a fair tackle. The EFC guy, like a lot of players these days, is trained to go to ground, and it racks up the certainty of the ref giving a foul, and then there was another right in front of us, second half, NigglyRoo Cahill, had his back to the field, Barry had effectively cut off all options, placed, and I mean placed, his hand on Cahill's back and the cheating little OzShit went down. He then had the temerity to offer his cack-coated hand to Barry, and Gazzer rightly fired him off. Cheating little craphat.

Goater666 said:
mancity89 said:

Ah right, like i said I'm only going off what the radio said last night. I sit in tier 3 east so i couldn't see it really.

Great tackle from barry and he got punished for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.