Barry 49 fouls

Goater666 said:
I don't particularly blame him for the result last night, at the end of the day he's just not very good at tackling (not as good as he should be for the role he's playing).

I'm taking a wild stab in the dark here, but De Jong probably doesn't have as many fouls to his name because he can actually tackle and win the ball without fouling the man.

because he can actually tackle and win the ball without fouling the man
====
But not last night!

This love affair with De Jong baffles me....

He aint a bad player, just played in the wrong position and given the wrong role. He's usually the best player on the field when it comes to playing for England... looks like he plays more of an attacking role for them but when he plays for us, looks very defensive and he can't contribute much.

It was a stupid foul for Barry to concede last night for their first goal ..... and Fulhams goal on Sunday was a daft handball by Barry too ...

but what concerned me most was the way we neglected to mark Baines for his shot-cum-cross for the first goal ...... why on earth did we have TWO men stood in a wall facing an acute free kick that was almost on the touchline?

And to compound that we didn't have ANYBODY actually marking Baines who was only yards away , and who then put the ball in for Cahill.

ericcantona said:
if any of you actually watched the replays then you would of seen barry pull on cahill once, then trip him and then foul him. the ref could of give a freekick for anyone of those fouls.

You sir are the height of wit. Your username is just so funny.

Really, your talents are wasted I bet you're a right laugh on a night out. Just guessing but I bet you do stand up eh? Pure class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.