Barry - Better than you all think !!!

Chipmeister

Thought he was fantastic, lead the team in midfield.

The tackle on Ivanovic was quality, strong aggresive, just better than them.Not many teams will do that to Chelsea.

Lets all have a moan at him.

Time to be positive.

When he plays he gives us a good balance to the team and most of what he does goes unnoticed. When he signed I thought it was a bit of a boring one to be fair but he has been a good purchase, always gives his all and a good passer aswell. Been a lot better this season than he was last.

Not 'ALL' Chippy....<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158209&hilit=the+unseen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158209&hilit=the+unseen</a>

Very very impressive yesterday , lost his way a bit last year but this year he has come back fit and playing how we all know he can . he won almost every tackle he went for yesterday and plays the ball extremely well , fantastic player along with NDJ and yaya

I was really excited when we signed Barry having thought he was a great player for years at Villa. I thought he started last season brilliantly for us, but then was a bit patchy. However, this season he's been fantastic. He's not the quickest but had plenty of energy to his game yesterday and put himself about well, that tackle on Ivanovic was quality and he splayed some fantastic passes about. Hopefully he'll have a great season.

I can't recall who the poster was in the NDJ thread who mentioned him (Nige) having been obviously studying Barry play.. but i tip me hat to him for the comment. 3 x's yesterday Nige done the Barry-rooted to the spot 180/360 degree move in the middle of the park with an opponent on him....v Chelsea. Belter Gareth, billy bastherd belter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.