Barry is pants

I will just say this it is still pre season. Barry needs to get his fitness up and he should know now more than ever he will have to up his preformaces on the pitch to get a game. I feel IF a bid came in for Barry that Mancini may well be willing to move him on. In some cases some deals dont work out and this is what I feel about the Barry deal.

Brendan110_0 said:
bloody hell, the new boo boy already, thought that was Richards role?
give it a rest, Barry was our best player vs Spuds until he went off injured- he aint changed that much, Mancini would get rid if he thought the same as you.
Vieria must be brill as well then!

Even if barry was fit he is still not good enough. He one of many at city that are not good enough. If we are to progress these players will have to go

Barry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>De Jong

Not that either of them will play

ok, lets get rid of half the team, buy another half then moan they haven't gelled - then sack Mancini.

Reality check - we finished 5th - best for years!!!! Now we've added 4 players who will add to our good squad, hopefully to challenge for trophies :D

Gareth Barry is a key member of the squad. When he played well last year, the team played well. He is the "heartbeat" of a team, he breaks the opposition down and gets things moving for us. He is not flash, but he is the type of player we need to win things. Perhaps some posters would prefer Claudio Reyna? Get some perspective please

I can see Barry sat in the dugout for most of this season, now hes almost certainly in reserve. Sat drooling over Yaya like the rest of us, Before he or Veira gets the nod to come on for the last 10 minutes to try and keep the ball.

Saying Barry is first choice for England is hardly a compliment either, but hes a pretty decent sub, as is Viera.

Barry has been absolute toilet, lately.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:00 pm --<br /><br />
Brendan110_0 said:
ok, lets get rid of half the team, buy another half then moan they haven't gelled - then sack Mancini.

Reality check - we finished 5th - best for years!!!! Now we've added 4 players who will add to our good squad, hopefully to challenge for trophies :D

I dread to think what these boards will be like if we start losing our real fixtures.

I said on here on the day that he signed that he was nothin' more than an average midfielder , who'd had as many insignificant games as bad ones whilst at Aston Villa ....... that's why we got him for for only £12 million!

And to date i've seen nothing to change my mind about him .... and i doubt very much whether i ever will either!

black mamba said:
I said on here on the day that he signed that he was nothin' more than an average midfielder , who'd had as many insignificant games as bad ones whilst at Aston Villa ....... that's why we got him for for only £12 million!

And to date i've seen nothing to change my mind about him .... and i doubt very much whether i ever will either!

We got him for £12 because he only had 12 months left on his contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.