barry was class today

Lmarkham-blueblood

... he just was, he is one of the best signings in prem history. He can read the game like a fruit winder comic strip

I thought he had a solid display. He's turning out to be our most consistent performer tbh.

But having de jong next to him really didn't do the team any justice in terms of momentum and getting the ball up.

Train said:
I thought he had a solid display. He's turning out to be our most consistent performer tbh.

But having de jong next to him really didn't do the team any justice in terms of momentum and getting the ball up.

we all know that de jong can break up the play very well, but barry is a fantastic tackler and also wil never lose the ball in midfield. When he has it you know he will make the most out of it and i love him for it

I think he just does a lot of the simple things well. His defending is kinda underrated tbf. But saying that he doesn't lose the ball is overstating it.

Very good, I'd love to see him with Yaya and De Rossi in a midfield three in front of the defence, fook all would get past us as long as our full-back machines also played well and we'd have two talented links between defence and midfield in the form of Yaya and De Rossi.

Train said:
I think he just does a lot of the simple things well. His defending is kinda underrated tbf. But saying that he doesn't lose the ball is overstating it.

he's been taken for granted for the last few years but i can see what he does for this team. He has instigated the transition between a typical english club to a pass and move (continental) style of play. Mainly because he can do both bey well. I am a massive fan of barry's and always have been

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.