barry was class today

He's been class all season,i honestly don't believe we'd be top of the pile without him.He works tirelessly,does the donkey work and creates so much space for Silva to operate.
Superb player.

Train said:
I thought he had a solid display. He's turning out to be our most consistent performer tbh.

But having de jong next to him really didn't do the team any justice in terms of momentum and getting the ball up.

Barry was shit. He couldnt have even started in the Liverpool midfield tonight. How do you think they bossed the game? Because they over run the middle of the park.

Had a very good game tonight but Joe was hands down the MOTM (for us). we would've been dead and buried buy half time if it wasnt for Joe.

When I saw this thread I thought everyone would disagree with ts, but turns out most agree with him. Just shows you how people can watch the same game and come to completely different conclusion. I thought both barry and de jong were very poor and their inability to get hold of the midfield was the reason why Liverpool completely dominated the midfield

Barry was a one man midfield at times for us, that's why they ran midfield, De Jong (great goal), had another stinker for me, Silva and Nasri too often in each others way, but then I didn't have the benefit of TV, just the shite view from row 33 in the anfield road end.

↑ Disagree mate. I thought De Jong looked very decent yesterday....at least much better than he's been this season.

He broke up play at certain crucial moments and was more willing to take risks in his passing.

cleavers said:
Barry was a one man midfield at times for us, that's why they ran midfield, De Jong (great goal), had another stinker for me, Silva and Nasri too often in each others way, but then I didn't have the benefit of TV, just the shite view from row 33 in the anfield road end.
de jong did have an absolute stinker, the goal will fool alot of people. Barry had much better game and he wasnt great....so that tells you how poor de jong was in this game

Jumanji said:
He broke up play at certain crucial moments and was more willing to take risks in his passing.
Can't say I noticed him break play up much at all, and his risky passing gave Liverpool the ball more often than not, as did Nasri and Silva though to be fair. Anyway I'm not arguing you have your view, I have mine, and its time for bed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.