Barry

Barry was superb. As has been said very much in command of the midfield and because he didn't get the glory of a goal he'll go unnoticed but thats fine.
I must admit the way he effortlessly turns away from an opponent and keeps the ball is a joy to watch. Not til he came to city have any of us realised how good he was.

barry was class last night but lennon would still get my shout for MOTM as good as barry was it isnt a MOTM performance fans wouldnt of gone home last night talking about barry, doesnt mean he didnt play well but MOTM is usually the one who catches your eye the most

--------------- Given ---------------

Richards -- Toure -- Lescott -- Bridge

--------- de Jong -- Barry ----------

SWP --------- Ireland -------- Bellamy

------------- Adebayor ----------

I cant see him playing Petrov, i think Bellers is fit

Looks a good set up to me Goats B. I would be happy if H played that against the Ars.

MMA said:
black mamba said:
Just look him in the eye and quietly tell him ... 'there are none so blind as those that won't see'!
im lovin it mamba.
youll love this one as well.
he said... well if being as rich as you lot are now buys you shit like lescott and barry well i hope we dont come into money.
its my own personal comedian at work.
im thinking about hiding my phone somewhere and filming him next time he wants to talk football and putting it on here.
its hilarious.

Do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.