Barry's Excellence

Sabster said:
canyerdogputoutafire said:
Sabster said:
Why not?

Barry has a composure on the ball which you just cant teach.

I think Milner has great composure i also think he has a better engine than Barry but Barry has that experience that allows him to find space to receive the ball in. Im so glad he is flourishing now that De Jong doesn't strangle his game in the middle

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Sabster said:

I think Milner has great composure i also think he has a better engine than Barry but Barry has that experience that allows him to find space to receive the ball in. Im so glad he is flourishing now that De Jong doesn't strangle his game in the middle

eureka!

blueprint said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Sabster said:

eureka!

UM

Barry has been top drawer since he signed. Love watching the guy-he knits everything together. Best midfielder I have seen at City in over 30 years.

Sabster said:
mcfc-mark said:
Reckon we can craft Milner into the next Barry?

No
Why not?

Milner doesn't have the intelligence or awareness to be as good as Barry. His touch isn't good enough and it takes him 5 seconds to control the ball, look up to see where his team mates are, make a decision, then pass the ball. Barry knows where he's going to pass the ball before he's even received it. You can't teach that.

bert38 said:
Barry has been top drawer since he signed. Love watching the guy-he knits everything together. Best midfielder I have seen at City in over 30 years.

Really? I'd say we have a better midfielder at this very moment - Yaya Toure. Yaya is the ultimate midfielder for me near enough, he can do anything.

LoveCity said:
bert38 said:

Really? I'd say we have a better midfielder at this very moment - Yaya Toure. Yaya is the ultimate midfielder for me near enough, he can do anything.

Doesnt do enough when we dont have the ball. In possession incredible, without the ball Yaya can have his lazy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.