Bars and restaurants in playa de las americas

Santiago 3 is in Los Christianos Las Americas is veronicas onward it is a nice area good for familys across the road is Parque de la paz about 10 bars that do food as well all got different entertainment on every night .El mirador also good selection about 8 min taxi drive if in that area opposite is The Blue Terrace bar ...City Bar Pop in and see Cid great bloke great bar Have aGreat time Very hot Today +++

mcmanus said:
Might of changed but in 1999 if you look at that Veronica's from the road right at the end on the right hand side is a KFC and below that is a cracking open air nightclub that plays Indy instead of the usual crap pop.
This has long gone but was also there in 1998 when I went with the lads, its now a posh looking club called Papagayo I think.

You can walk from Santiago both ways for half an hour and will have 100s of retaurants to choose from. Parque Santiago 3 also backs onto the seafront so you can walk along there both ways rather than sticking to the roads.

Thanks all for the advice (even the negative comments).

Thanks APC for the link for the Montana restaurant it looks ideal for us and will definitely give it a go.
Thanks also to Tenerife Blue, i will definitely find the blue terrace and have a beer or 12 in there.

Tenerife Blue said:
Santiago 3 is in Los Christianos Las Americas is veronicas onward it is a nice area good for familys across the road is Parque de la paz about 10 bars that do food as well all got different entertainment on every night .El mirador also good selection about 8 min taxi drive if in that area opposite is The Blue Terrace bar ...City Bar Pop in and see Cid great bloke great bar Have aGreat time Very hot Today +++

Will be in The Blue Terrace in 15 days time. Not been to Tenerife for 30 years.

Go up to Adeje village one night. About 10mins the other way to Los Cristianos, and there are some cracking traditional restaurants up there. I thoroughly recommend this restaurant: <a class="postlink" href="http://goo.gl/maps/dRpvl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://goo.gl/maps/dRpvl</a> Cracking service and food, and insanely cheap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.