Bars in Stockport for Community Shield

Abattoir Blue

Anyone got any recommendations? Never been before. Apparently it's a vibrant, bustling, cosmopolitan metropolis so there are too many options really...would be great if you could narrow it down for me.

No way, I was thinking of jokingly starting such a thread as I may be in the vicinity. I’m from Stockport but I’ve not watched a match in the town centre since about 1998.

Anyhoo, The Magnet is a great real ale boozer with a nice room upstairs which has a Tv

No way, I was thinking of jokingly starting such a thread as I may be in the vicinity. I’m from Stockport but I’ve not watched a match in the town centre since about 1998.

Anyhoo, The Magnet is a great real ale boozer with a nice room upstairs which has a Tv

It really attracts people in that place.

Anyone got any recommendations? Never been before. Apparently it's a vibrant, bustling, cosmopolitan metropolis so there are too many options really...would be great if you could narrow it down for me.

Just remember to keep asking people for the County score from yesterday ; )

Given the number of threads on the subject currently residing on the first page of the forum alone, it may be time for a standing “Bars in... to watch City” thread. ;-)

Yes, it was an (average!) attempt at humour with all the 'do you know any good Bars in....' threads yesterday. I do actually live in the aforementioned thriving metropolis...

Magnet is good though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.