Bartomeu gone

Lol, that’s definitively the end of that. Even though I thought it wouldn’t happen, it’s nice to know for sure. Shame Messi has played his ‘friends’ in a pretty blatant power grab. That club is in a grade A mess lol.

one nil to messi

and dare i say just maybe ? all the reports from now on will be is pep going back to Barcelona

Lol, that’s definitively the end of that. Even though I thought it wouldn’t happen, it’s nice to know for sure. Shame Messi has played his ‘friends’ in a pretty blatant power grab. That club is in a grade A mess lol.

as a football club barcelona need help ? long term does not look good if they are hanging all there hopes on to messi then its only going down hill and fast

barca need big big changes and without money ? but we know how they work around uefa FFP and the debt will be covered by local government and money will be pump into barca

He was never signing for us , he’s got what he wanted and that’s it , was always his play, we were just prawns in his game again

Means fuck all to us tbf, unless the new president and board try tapping up Pep.

Messi coming next year or not was never 100% so no point giving a shite unless it happens

i8211.png
^^^^^^ this!

one thing I haven't heard any of the pundits mention regarding the outgoing 'pres' and his 'acceptance' of a European Super League - he's fucking resigned along with the rest of the board.. so it doesn't matter what drivel he's agreed to - he's no longer at the fucking club; they'll be a new board and a new president making decisions for Barca in the future... sometimes the level of punditry and critical reasoning leaves a little (or a lot) to be desired.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.