Barton's latest tweet LOL

tufty said:
Am I the only City fan here who still quite likes him? Tevez did him first, out of frustration cos he was having a mare, and Joey did what Joey does, and twatted him back!
You are not and have never been a city fan if you think a disgrace like that can be excused. I hope he never plays again.

The twat attacked that many Argentinians I thought the Falklands had started again,still even forgive that **** after what happened today,nothing can upset me,best of all I'm working with a rag fan tomorrow,bring it on

Once the FA look at it he will be crucified for those tweets, can see QPR getting rid and Joey ending up in championship after all next year, surely no prem club will take a chance on him again.
But thanks for the extra time Joseph ;)

Brian said:
tufty said:
Am I the only City fan here who still quite likes him? Tevez did him first, out of frustration cos he was having a mare, and Joey did what Joey does, and twatted him back!
You are not and have never been a city fan if you think a disgrace like that can be excused. I hope he never plays again.
having a different opinion to you doesnt make him not a city fan just a fan with a different point of view

8 game ban minimum. Absolute scum.
The prem is too good for him, he doesn't deserve to play in the football league.

Daveth said:
8 game ban minimum. Absolute scum.
The prem is too good for him, he doesn't deserve to play in the football league.

Should get a lifetime ban, he's shown time and time again that he can't handle emotion like football well...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMyAh-8XtR8&t=0m28s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMyAh-8XtR8&t=0m28s</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.