Basel (H) - Pre match thread.

City v Basel prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll probably rotate a fair bit tonight but I would like to see another comfortable win.

Liverpool were in the same situation last night and served up some absolute dross, we're better than that.

Will City score.....0.........?. maybe not...I am going for 2-1.......

How about

Ederson

Danilo stones laporte zinchenko

Delph Gundo Foden

Diaz Jesus Sterling

I agree we should be rotating the starting 11. Remember though, neither Gabby, Foden ir Diaz are 90 minute match fit so will likely have to be subbed and all at the same time. I think that's why we won't start that different. Maybe Ya ya and Delph with Kompany and Stones. I do think Gabby will start but hook him after an hour and well go false 9 with Bernie. JDB, Mago on bench.

Surely a rest for KDB, no?
Will Pep factor potential suspensions into his selection? Gundo and Ferna both one yellow away from a ban - would be silly to risk missing the QF in a tie that's in the bag. Looks like Fernandinho is not fit enough yet anyway, but it might be wise to keep Ilkay on the bench. I'd play Delph and Yaya in centre-mid with Zinchenko left back. Give Kev a rest, he's dropped from 10 out of 10 to 8 out of 10 the last few games - must be knackered.

You seen the planner mate? Only several hundred left - I'm confident I'll be close with my prediction ;)

it wont let me on for some reason - will have a look now.

Edit - just had a look would say 2k left tops - brilliant crowd. Cant believe it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabriel Jesus
Sane - - - - - - - - - - - - - - B. Silva
Foden - De Bruyne
Gundogan
Zinchenko- Laporte - Stones - Danilo
Bravo
Subs: Bravo, Diaz, Nmecha, Otamendi, Toure, Walker, Aguero
I'd put in Toure. But with an unknown form Stones at CB, I'd rather not risk it.
that would be my line-up as well but with Ederson instead of Bravo and I wouldn't play Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.