Bassong To Sign In The Next 48 Hours ?

Billy City

According to todays Daily Mirror i cannot do links im sure someone can find the link for us, if true what do you all think ? Spurs want him but seems we are gonna bid for him. Only seen him a few times on sky seems ok what i have seen of him would prefer Lescott but going by todays latest news Moyes is being a twat.

I have seen Bassong a few times - he's not what we need. We need to get Lescott (£25m) - and then Kompany and Ned can be backups - I'd sonner do a deal with Dunne to stay than waste money on Bassong. He looks like a Harry signing - big fee, wont play much and Harry can move him on again at Christmas - two back handers in 5 months (allegedly!)

Billy City said:
According to todays Daily Mirror i cannot do links im sure someone can find the link for us, if true what do you all think ? Spurs want him but seems we are gonna bid for him. Only seen him a few times on sky seems ok what i have seen of him would prefer Lescott but going by todays latest news Moyes is being a twat.
even if its just to wind Harry up i would buy him,

Billy City said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/08/03/manchester-city-boss-mark-hughes-to-bid-for-newcastle-star-sebastien-bassong-115875-21566870/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -21566870/</a>
Here you go!

Personally Bassong would be my 3rd choice behind Lescott and Alex. Bassong was the 1 shining light for Newcastle last season but that wasn't hard seen as he had Collocini and Beye playing alongside him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.