Bassong To Sign In The Next 48 Hours ?

10.45 Sky Sports News understands that Newcastle defender Sebastien Bassong wants to leave St James' Park, with Tottenham his preferred destination.

Thank god please go to the spuds and collect distin on the way.

johnmc said:
jhg1989 said:
A player who's team got relegated last season? Hmmmmmmmmm...

Wheater, Downing and Greening all got relegated last year - don't tell me you wouldn't have them.

That's exactly what I'm telling you. Wheater is, in my opinion, worse than what we've got, Dunne and Onouha are better. Greening is a (very) poor man's Joey Barton, which would put him behind every single one of our current midfielders. Downing is overrated in my opinion, he's no better than Petrov and he's a distance worse than Robinho.

So, yes, I am telling you I wouldn't have them!

allan harper said:
didnt we get relagated with kinky

I always wonder if Kinky was just the best of a bad bunch?? thought he was great at the time but looking at the standard and the players around him. We all thought Barton should have played for England, oh how wrong we where

There is no reason to slag off Barton. He is gone and we have moved on, parted ways.

sniff said:
allan harper said:
didnt we get relagated with kinky

I always wonder if Kinky was just the best of a bad bunch?? thought he was great at the time but looking at the standard and the players around him. We all thought Barton should have played for England, oh how wrong we where
twice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.