Bathroom fitters

I was quoted 5.5k last year by wickes for pretty much what you have mentioned, their "designer", who had the grace to be a little embarrassed, told me that labour costs were double what they were pre-covid and that was what was driving the price. As a result of Dick Turpin being in line for the job, I still need a new bathroom

I was quoted 5.5k last year by wickes for pretty much what you have mentioned, their "designer", who had the grace to be a little embarrassed, told me that labour costs were double what they were pre-covid and that was what was driving the price. As a result of Dick Turpin being in line for the job, I still need a new bathroom
Ye I’ve priced up the actually stuff, bath, toilet basin with cupboard, taps shower screen and cursory glance at tiles I reckon no more than £3-3.5k. Room is about 3m by 3m. I’ve already got spotlights to put in so no cost. If someone said another £3k Labour I’d be happy, I just can’t see how it would be anymore that’s about 10 days work max, Christ I’d even rip it out with them to save time and me money.

Ye I’ve priced up the actually stuff, bath, toilet basin with cupboard, taps shower screen and cursory glance at tiles I reckon no more than £3-3.5k. Room is about 3m by 3m. I’ve already got spotlights to put in so no cost. If someone said another £3k Labour I’d be happy, I just can’t see how it would be anymore that’s about 10 days work max, Christ I’d even rip it out with them to save time and me money.
Ah yes, forgot to mention my price didn't include tiling (or tiles)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.