Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands - Oasis v Echo & the Bunnymen page 160

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Why can't this thread just end with the following two words....

The Smiths ;)

It'll never end with those two words !<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:41 am --<br /><br />The Rolling Stones

BWTAC said:
The Bunnymen, Ocean Rain is one the best albums ever.

Ditto

And The Stones....JD did so little in comparison. Physically and otherwise.

Re: Battle of the Bands - Joy Division v The Rolling Stones 167

johnny on the spot said:
MCFC BOB said:
citykev28 said:
Give it a rest chaps, it's getting as boring as fuck.
So did Oasis.

I hope this isn't wrongbob talking.
I think their first two albums are great, but after that they hit a steep decline and carried on.

MCFC BOB said:
citykev28 said:
MCFC BOB said:
Kev knew Blur would be the biggest threat to Oasis outside of The Beatles, so he put them in a fight he knew they'd never win.

Shut up you little dweeb. Oasis won the real battle of the bands back when you were meant to be a wank. You're just upset that I didn't give that load of shite Cryptic Castles a slot.
Well it's Crystal Castles.

But in terms of influence they're not a patch on any band you've mentioned. Give it twenty years and they could be but I'm not annoyed you left them out.

(Also, I'm joking).

Give it 20 years and Oasis will still be the best ever band since the Beatles

Markt85 said:
MCFC BOB said:
citykev28 said:
Shut up you little dweeb. Oasis won the real battle of the bands back when you were meant to be a wank. You're just upset that I didn't give that load of shite Cryptic Castles a slot.

But in terms of influence they're not a patch on any band you've mentioned. Give it twenty years and they could be but I'm not annoyed you left them out.

(Also, I'm joking).

How the hell do you work that out? I can list twenty rock bands better than Oasis.

Markt85 said:
MCFC BOB said:
citykev28 said:

(Also, I'm joking).

You should be a comedian.

Led Zep, The Smiths, U2 and Queen might not be my cup of tea but they are so much bigger than Oasis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.