Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands Qtr Final - Oasis v R.E.M. page 180

bluemoon risin' said:
I'd normally vote Oasis over REM as i like them more and also think they are the better band. I have previously voted for a group who i think is the better group over my personal choice, but in this case i am giving my vote to REM. The reason for this is that Citykev pulled the plug on the voting allowing Oasis to go through over the Bunnymen.

Kev, you should put a strict time limit (of say 4 days) on voting so that no one can accuse you of fixing when it is so close in the voting.

See my post on the top of page 168. I don't give a fuck when I end them or who goes through. The last tie before this one went on longer than usual because it was my birthday on Tuesday and both my lads had football training after my 11 hour shift, Wednesday I travelled back from Hull after work for the Dortmund game, Thursday I was tired and couldn't be arsed and then on Friday, operation twat kicked off in the day and I returned dishevelled later that night (see "they can take our thread" thread).

Re: Battle of the Bands Qtr Final - Oasis v R.E.M. page 180

citykev28 said:
bluemoon risin' said:
I'd normally vote Oasis over REM as i like them more and also think they are the better band. I have previously voted for a group who i think is the better group over my personal choice, but in this case i am giving my vote to REM. The reason for this is that Citykev pulled the plug on the voting allowing Oasis to go through over the Bunnymen.

Kev, you should put a strict time limit (of say 4 days) on voting so that no one can accuse you of fixing when it is so close in the voting.

See my post on the top of page 168. I don't give a fuck when I end them or who goes through. The last tie before this one went on longer than usual because it was my birthday on Tuesday and both my lads had football training after my 11 hour shift, Wednesday I travelled back from Hull after work for the Dortmund game, Thursday I was tired and couldn't be arsed and then on Friday, operation twat kicked off in the day and I returned dishevelled later that night (see "they can take our thread" thread).

No excuses. You deserve to be stoned to death for half time entertainment at the next home game. ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.