Battle of the Bands Final - Beatles v Rolling Stones 217

Re: Battle of the Bands - Echo & Bunnymen v Small Faces page 52

stonerblue said:
There is a light said:
I have just read thead for the first time. Pink Floyd better than the Jam... pah, my arse!

Can you go back to page 44 and I'll get my missus and my lad to vote for the Jam as well??

good man

Just catching up and reading through and the above comment is probably the most unbeleeeevable post i have EVER EVER read on bm.

To quote the late,great Joe Strummer, "they got Burtons suits, ha yer think it's funny? turning rebellion into money".(and yes he was talking about the Jam). nuff said.

Battle of the Bands - Radiohead v The Rolling Stones pg 60

buzzer1 said:
stonerblue said:
There is a light said:
I have just read thead for the first time. Pink Floyd better than the Jam... pah, my arse!

Can you go back to page 44 and I'll get my missus and my lad to vote for the Jam as well??

good man

Just catching up and reading through and the above comment is probably the most unbeleeeevable post i have EVER EVER read on bm.

To quote the late,great Joe Strummer, "they got Burtons suits, ha yer think it's funny? turning rebellion into money".(and yes he was talking about the Jam). nuff said.

Great quote buzzer. The Jam always bothered me.. Too polished. He could only dream of having Strummer's raw vitality.

Re: Battle of the Bands - Radiohead v The Rolling Stones pg 60

Stones

I just dont get Radiohead....Stones

Love them both but Rolling Stones for me

Stones by a country mile. I'm sure Radiohead would agree too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.