Battle of the XI's: La Liga v Prem v Serie A v Bundesliga

sjk2008 said:
Maldeika said:
sjk2008 said:
Behave. Nasty has had a great debut season, yes, but he's not one of the two best CB's in Europe ffs. Also, Baines? Very good he is, but he's not the best LB in Europe either.

Why Bale? He is not the best left offensive player in Europe even if he had some good matches... - and Ribery is not 10 or hanging striker...

And actually - Hummels is something like an England hype, too... Germany has better defenders this season... - I have not seen any match this year without a big mistake by him this year.

We get it. Bayern have good players. Bayern are top of the league. Bayern are almighty. Bayern are the greatest team in the world. Dortmund are shit. Dortmund are lucky. Dortmund are one hit wonders. Fuck everyone who isn't pro-Bayern.

Was I talking of Bayern? I do not mind to be critisized - but please for stuff that I really wrote. The only thing about Bayern was that Ribery won't play CAM - his a winger, wants to be won and strikes if you put him somewhere else... (we have had it)

I just was talking about Hummels who is hyped like hell in England but does by far not show it this year. He has a major fuck-up in a lot of the matches. If it would be your own player at ManCity you would discuss that in heavy posts... (the cherry in the next ones garden always looks better!) I do not know why he is hyped so much - might be his look or his offensive actions or that he is a leading figure of Dortmund. Actually he is one of the few Dortmund players I actually can sympathize with. But I can critisize his form this season... He usually would not even get into the top defense in Germany this year - not alone that of an all European defense...

And Bale... Sorry, he is in great form right now - but look some weeks back. There is a lot hype around him as he is British and playing in the EPL. To leave out other players like e.g. an Iniesta, some German players, some Italian or Spanish players for him - put two left midfielders with Ronaldo and Ribery into other positions to be able to put him onto the left just cannot be it.

Actually it is 3 left offensive midfielders in that choice... (and Ribery for sure does not play the CAM-spot...)

Maldeika, the amount of posts, in which you are writing negative against Dortmund, has significantly risen in the last weeks. I think, that´s what sjk2008 is talking about.

sjk2008 said:
AntiUnited said:
afhald said:
This is my best XI by merging the 4 leagues
Buffon
Lahm Barzagli Hummels Marcelo
Schweinsteiger Pirlo
Ronaldo Ribery Bale
Messi

My god /giff. Replace Marcelo with banes and hummels wtih nasty and your right.

Behave. Nasty has had a great debut season, yes, but he's not one of the two best CB's in Europe ffs. Also, Baines? Very good he is, but he's not the best LB in Europe either.

True but hes at least in the the top 10. tbh i dont know any 1 that is playing better atm. and I just dont understand why Baines is soo underrated hes seriously the top 3 if not the best in the world at that position the quality of the balls and just the natural width he provides is amazing ill tell u something hes better then marcelo and cole for sure. not to mention the amount of goals hes scored from free kicks or just general play. hummels hasent been that good this season btw.

Ruhr said:
Maldeika, the amount of posts, in which you are writing negative against Dortmund, has significantly risen in the last weeks. I think, that´s what sjk2008 is talking about.

Tbf though by his high standards Hummels has been error prone this season although he is a good player.
The surprise for me at Dortmund though is Schmelzer, he is a complete carthorse imo, shouldn't even get near the team.

Hummels. hehe.

Whenever I hear that name I think back to Cassano completely embarrassing him in Euro 2012.

Good defender, no doubt... But the media was riding Hummels like he was the most sound defender on the planet all Euro long... The new Beckenbauer.

Wow, Hummels looked like a u-18 women's world cup defender on that goal.

Ruhr said:

That is the problem of the hype around Dortmund. It really starts to get you on your nerves.

I do not think that I write subjective. I guess I have a very objective view about some of their players. Gündogan I think is really great - he just needs to get more experience. Götze is a great talent - but sometimes you think this kid even shits chocolate when you hear some of the commentators. And Reus - he would be the first on my team sheet in a counter attacking team and situations like this, when he can use his speed and his shot or when he has space - and sure his freekicks are great (but at the indirect ones you need good players for headers - so that is more of a team effort). But I do not think he would be the ideal player for a ball possession team...

Hummels - the last posts show me that I am not the only one thinking like this.

I think Kuba is very good, he is often forgetten - maybe not young enough.

And hopefully I see nobody ever hype Schmelzer... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.