BATTLE WEARY!!!!!!!

dreamjsl

Battle weary i've heard it all now, how can city be battle weary we had no game last weekend HUGHES JUST KEEPS COMING UP WITH EXCUSES, TRUTH IS WE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH

YAWN, excellent first post, I am sure others will come to welcome to their bandwagon.
Bandwagon%20Final.jpg

dreamjsl said:
Battle weary i've heard it all now, how can city be battle weary we had no game last weekend HUGHES JUST KEEPS COMING UP WITH EXCUSES, TRUTH IS WE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH

get a grip nobhead, we played 1 of the best teams in europe today, of course were not good enough....rome wasnt built in a day....have some patience

dreamjsl said:

Are you taking the piss?

We were playing chelsea at stamford bridge ffs, we were playing well the last few weeks and its not as if given had to make save after save today it was far from it, we didnt play well today and we were missing key players, its not hughes fault that our best players are sitting on the treatment table!

Usual, I do not agree, lets call him dickhead, RAG, INSULTS FROM THE MINDLESS MORONS not capable of evaluating other peoples views and not capable of comprehending other people might have views different to them.

What a pathetic brainless bunch we have on here at times. On behalf of original poster f*** O** you D******d dead brian illiterate one dimension dozy U**y moronic basta***. Great fun sinking to your mindless no brain level; oh I am bored now so P*** O**.

Hope you enjoyed this post, hope it stimulated your brain and made you think serious thoughts.

dreamjsl said:

I agree to an extent MH is ful of excuses, but thats the nature of the job. We are getting there thats obvious to anyone, no we are not the finished article and no we are not good enough yet. Our away form is the main worry, though it has improved recently in terms of performances. The truth is the players will have their sights, and the management also I imagine, on targeting the UEFA Cup now not the league, so the players will not run themselves into the ground before an UEFA Cup away game on Thursday. Lets all be patient and give MH his chance, we can then judge at the end of the season. Oh not many win at Chelsea by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.