bayern away

BlackleyBlue82 said:
Simon Le Tom said:
Think it deserves it's own thread to reel some in.

Dont shoot the messenger!
I know when someone is talking sh*t, anyway happy fishing cause im going munich ;-)

I actually spoke to the ticket office today and they told me I'd be fine, but I don't believe them really.

Originals said:
BlackleyBlue82 said:
Simon Le Tom said:
Think it deserves it's own thread to reel some in.

Dont shoot the messenger!
I know when someone is talking sh*t, anyway happy fishing cause im going munich ;-)

I actually spoke to the ticket office today and they told me I'd be fine, but I don't believe them really.
The only thing I think would be wrong is if anyone with more than 5500 didn't get one after it's been listed.

Was hoping i'd get a ticket with 4920 points and cup scheme. Looks like it won't be happening :(

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Ash said:
Was hoping i'd get a ticket with 4920 points and cup scheme. Looks like it won't be happening :(

Keep the faith mate I reckon it will go down to 4000 also sparred will be knocking about especially in Munich.
Ive applied for the thomas cook daytrip so either get on that or nothing. Suppose its the best way instead of booking flights and missing out on tickets though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.