Bayern fans protest PL TV deal-"no to the English model"

TCIB said:
stony said:
Fuck Bayern and the panzer they rode in on.

Fuck sake xD

Don't mention the...
The-Germans-Basill.png

Horrible club, the rags of Germany.

Joined up to put my pennethworth in here

Like any decent blue I've an innate hate for the rags, but Bayern Munich are ever so slowly taking on the mantle of most detestable club for me. Never thought I'd say that but the amount of absolute tripe their management spout about us is turning me. Then they have the gall to pontificate about how well they're run.

If 'well run' means cannibalising your league by cherry picking the best players from your rivals, criticising our financial dealings whilst receiving sizable payouts from Adidas and Audi, having a tax evader as your president and poking your nose in things that have nowt to do with you, then I took Scarlett Johansson to tea!

Well, Bayern is receiving about 27mil pounds from their TV rights. Stoke is about 80 mil pounds, and will grow, right? Of course they protested. There is no limit to their frustration. Bayern, Juventus,United, Steaua - should not even exist, the worst and most corrupted teams that will ever be.

Re: Bayern fans protest PL TV deal-"say no to the English mo

Prestwich_Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
They've got a fucking nerve.
Their revenue last year was nearly double that of the second highest earning German club. Fucking hypocrites of the highest order.

Fcuk me,another bunch of wankers with a banner......you got the money we got the soul esq

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.