Bayern in cup - £35!

£35 for Bayern at home is very reasonable in my opinion. They are a good team and to top it off we could do with winning it if we are to truly announce ourselves as contenders in this competition.

£35 for me, £10 for my little bro.

Eric Wirral said:
No need to up the price for this last group game.
Lose in Napoli and we could be paying £35 for a damp squid!
I was also under the impression that the group games would all be £25.

a damp squid?

Sheikh n Bake said:
Eric Wirral said:
No need to up the price for this last group game.
Lose in Napoli and we could be paying £35 for a damp squid!
I was also under the impression that the group games would all be £25.

a damp squid?

Already out unless a miracle happens

i know its a tad off topic but we paid 60 euros for tickets at villareal, they were asking for 120 euro in city end... we as english fans are getting ripped off. we got tickets for bayer leverkusen v valencia in the bayer section for 19 euros...

im_still_here said:
i know its a tad off topic but we paid 60 euros for tickets at villareal, they were asking for 120 euro in city end... we as english fans are getting ripped off. we got tickets for bayer leverkusen v valencia in the bayer section for 19 euros...

We were charged 60 Euros for a ticket at Villarreal, the home fans in the same stand as us but further down were charged 8 Euros!!

kiran111 said:
im_still_here said:

We were charged 60 Euros for a ticket at Villarreal, the home fans in the same stand as us but further down were charged 8 Euros!!

Our tickets were for the villareal end but we just walked into the city end, they had them spanner things like at the underground and our tickets didnt work so the steward just scanned some card n let us all in haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.