Bayern Munich (A) | Post Match Thread

Cruised it against one of the 3 best teams in Europe and we were pretty shit tonight in all honesty. Haaland gives us that extra something, very much the missing piece.

That ref was a joke, tried to make everything about him. As for that penalty, just wow. A staggeringly shit decision. I genuinely laughed when I saw mane ask for it, Tuchel fucking laughed at it, that's how pathetic of a decision it was.

Ake injury is a colossal blow for us though.not having him to pocket saka again is going to hurt us. If we are lucky it could be just a tweak and he's taking no risk but if that's hamstring injury as it looks, that's 4-6 weeks, might see him back for any final we might make it to.

Fuck off all you 'fans' calling this an awful performance. A 1-1 draw away at bayern Munich to see us into the semi finals of the champions league, with a missed penalty, we could have even won it. Fucking awful performance my arse.
Is that matchday wankers?

I saw a pretty comfy performance, not too much going forward but we did that at home.

More than happy with tonight.

That was the very definition of a workmanlike and professional performance. No real flair, no real moments of brilliance, no standout players, but the result is everything.

Very proud of the squad tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.