Bayern Munich (A) | Post Match Thread

It's official...

Tuchel is an arse.

You know, the more I watch this, the more I think it was his idea to bog down the pitch to slow our pressing and passing and tire out our midfield (think it was like running in quicksand at times) and he threw his ground staff under the bus so publicly in attempt to deflect blame for the failed tactics (that ended up fucking his own team over).

That was as comfortable a night as anyone has probably had in a second leg over there.

Didn’t even think we played particularly well. Rodri was pretty sloppy by his usual standards. And De Bruyne not quite his normal self.

But to restrict a team like that to one good chance and maybe a couple more half chances before we scored and totally killed the tie, is a measure of how solid we’re looking at the back these days.

You can never be too cocky about playing Real Madrid, with their record in this competition but I honestly think they’ll be shitting themselves at the prospect of two games against this side.

Never thought I’d see the day where we’d draw away to Bayern Munich to reach our 3rd champions league semi in a row and I’d feel a bit disappointed by the result lol
Give your head a wobble, pal. We beat Bayern in a professional performance, Job done. Next we play Sheff utd in semi, we should beat them. After that we play the wannabe champions, which should define where we finish in the league. We've never had it so good. I'm in dreamland, you should be too:)

Give your head a wobble, pal. We beat Bayern in a professional performance, Job done. Next we play Sheff utd in semi, we should beat them. After that we play the wannabe champions, which should define where we finish in the league. We've never had it so good. I'm in dreamland, you should be too:)
Did you miss the lol ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.