Bayern Munich (A) - Wed 19th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly nothing better than a mental hedge. Either you make money or city are through.
Sorry, I know people bet and need to make a few quid..but if you asked me if we played the rags and I bet on them to win but would somehow be happy if we won, but lost the bet. all is fine..Am sorry but find this complete cuntish behaviour ..sorry a FOC who finds this wrong..do what you want mate, but there are personal rules I would never break. I would never bet against City..Nope, never.

Sorry, I know people bet and need to make a few quid..but if you asked me if we played the rags and I bet on them to win but would somehow be happy if we won, but lost the bet. all is fine..Am sorry but find this complete cuntish behaviour ..sorry a FOC who finds this wrong..do what you want mate, but there are personal rules I would never break. I would never bet against City..Nope, never.
Oh jog on. It affects no fucker else what the other poster bets on and if it’s their way of hedging then so be it. Either way it will have precisely no bearing on the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.