Bayern Munich (A) - Wed 19th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hesitant to disclose this but last night I had a dream Kev scored a screamer at the Allianz in the 25th minute putting us 4-nil up on aggregate….

All jesting aside, please don't overthink it Pep. Same XI*, same formation and same tactics as last tuesday. That was a perfect performance.

*There is a possible argument, mind, for Walker's pace instead of Akanji. Ake at LB, with Ruben and Boulders in the centre of the defence.
Was it really a perfect performance? Required alot of defensive heroism to stop them, Bayern had chances.

Kind of wanted the security of walker in for this but I wanted him in for the home leg too and didn't turn out too badly without him. Pleased that peps stuck with the same team, always a little fearful he does something crazy but this shows complete trust in this tactic to stick with it. I feel like he's unlikely to change from this formation for the rest of the season now unless the players aren't available to play it and it's forced upon him.

Early goal from us would end this before they can get their drum going. Mammoth 7 days ahead. This is the only one we don't need to win but would be great to carry on the momentum going into the other 2 with a nice result tonight.

I love being hated though, bloody love it!

I think I’d hate it if we were loved by the media and other clubs whose fanbases are all cunts.

The fanbases of most other clubs are as thick as pigshit, just repeating ad nauseam the tripe the media trot out. WWYWYWS? Erm we were there, 28-35,000 in the old third division. Morons the lot of them who deserve to eat shit forever for bowing and scraping to the red tops.

Fucking bbc have researched us well, especially given they are based just down the road. Got Ake right centre back, Akanji left centre back, Haaland left wing, Jack striker, Stones attacking mid. Piss taking thick cunnts

Yet they have the Bayern line-up correct, As you say, they're taking the piss.

What can I say, we didn't concede 3 in the end, and I am an invincible optimist :). I still remember that 2013 match against Bayern, and how our weakened team beat their top 11.

Bayern 2:3 City tonight :)

Do we go 2 nil down first to win 3-2 lol? I'll be hiding behind the sofa if we do it that way.

This is a huge test for Akanji, that's for sure. He has been up and down this season, so he has a chance to put all the doubts to bed tonight. Hoping for a big performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.