Bayern Munich (A) - Wed 19th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BT Sports customer service number is 0800-800150. Might be getting a few calls tomorrow
That’s exactly why they do it, in my opinion.

They probably get more complaints from City fans than anyone, and with it being unlikely the BT Sport boardroom having any City fans on it, I bet their meetings consist of conversations about how much they can big up the other team and wind up moaning City fans.

I know that’s what I’d do if it was the other way round; I was on the BTS board and had fans of Redshirts ringing up moaning all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone thinking BT is bad try Richard Keys on Bein. Absolute arse of the highest order. Even his nemesis Gray seems embarassed by the shite coming out of his mouth. We got destroyed last season by Madrid apparently and if we don't win the champions league this season pep's time at city will be deemed a failure and finished off by saying so what if they play great football that doesn't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.