Bayern Munich (A) - Wed 19th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do they get to arrange these teams, or is Pep experimenting again?? Amateurs…

Attachments

• 542F95F5-BDDA-43DB-903B-85C4B8EDDFF2.png
    542F95F5-BDDA-43DB-903B-85C4B8EDDFF2.png
    490.4 KB · Views: 47
2018 CL Final
Radio 5 Live had 3 days of live reporting from Kiev before the final.
2021 CL Final
None if that, even with 2 English teams there
To be fair, if a recall correctly, there was some sort of global something or another occurring in 2021 that wasn’t necessary happening in 2018.

If it ain't broke....

Come on blues! Lots of quality and game changers on the bench if needed too.

First 10 nullify them, get at them, show them we are there to win.

I'll be behind the sofa. Can't imagine what I'd be like if it was a 1 or 2 goal lead we had!
If we score 10 first I think the rest takes care of itself.

Fuck the media, EUFA and the premier league. I've said it before and I'll say it again, they hate us and the feeling is fucking mutual. I hope by 22:00 tonight and the end of the season they'll hate us even more
I love being hated though, bloody love it!

I think I’d hate it if we were loved by the media and other clubs whose fanbases are all cunts.

Fucking bbc have researched us well, especially given they are based just down the road. Got Ake right centre back, Akanji left centre back, Haaland left wing, Jack striker, Stones attacking mid. Piss taking thick cunnts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.