Bayern Munich away travel details - UPDATE

I saw one dick in three visits to Germany in schalke,hamburg and Dortmund and. He was more growling and offering fans out albeit near police presence and people just walked past laughing at him.swapped scarves with schalke and got inebriated in Dortmund social club and their fans were sound as a pound and bought us drinks.funny no ones ever offered to buy me drinks in Mary ds or corner shop?

de niro said:
Fanny Fart said:
pozzo442 said:
Do Bayern have ultras and would we be safe wearing sky blue colours don't know much about them tbf.

Wear colours, you'll have no problems over there

this.

great place, great people, you'll have a great time.

I've only had one Euro trip, Dortmund last year. Fans were great - even queue up to get in and get refreshments together.....

Has anyone looked in to any pubs to meet in whilst we are over there? We're staying in Marienplatz and believe there is a few around there?

Got the itinerary today 0730 Monarch flight out of Manchester arrive Munchen at 1030 local. Thomas Cooke Bus No 4 to Haupbahnhof (well near there)
Days our own and coach No 4 outside the Allianz after the game to the Flughafen and back to Blighty for tea and biccies by 0130 - Job done!
Just need the boys to put in a sterling performance. I'd settle for playing some scintillating football and coming away with a creditable result as can't see us turnng them over 3 zip. What a pity Merlins free kick didn't go in at the death instead of hitting the bar, we could have gone for the throat and shoved a huge Bratwurst up Rummies big fat arse!

I can smell the Erdinger Weissbier from here!

Corazondezaba said:
Has anyone looked in to any pubs to meet in whilst we are over there? We're staying in Marienplatz and believe there is a few around there?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hofbraeuhaus.de/en/index_en.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hofbraeuhaus.de/en/index_en.html</a> is worth a visit, only a few minutes walk from Marienplatz

xmusampa said:
I saw one dick in three visits to Germany in schalke,hamburg and Dortmund and. He was more growling and offering fans out albeit near police presence and people just walked past laughing at him.swapped scarves with schalke and got inebriated in Dortmund social club and their fans were sound as a pound and bought us drinks.funny no ones ever offered to buy me drinks in Mary ds or corner shop?

you should count yourself as lucky they haven't lol

maryd's or german beer no contest we don't have corner shops in rusholme only shisha bars so you'd get a smoke

going to game on tuesday, staying in munich, friend who's coming with, used his dortmund match ticket last year, to get free public transport, train and tube, is this the same in munich for the game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.