Bayern Munich champs league - home

we are the east stand

Can't make the game due to work commitments, 2 x tickets in east stand block 309 - £70 for the pair (below face value) pm if interested. Thanks.

2x tickets for Bayern at home

£35 each or £65 for both + £10 deposit for each card that will be returned on my receipt back of seasoncards.

Block 308, row P

PM if interested

I've got 1 ticket for bayern at home, i can't go because my of a change in my work schedule. East stand, second tier, block 202 row E. A padded seat and a great view. Cost me £55, £40 ono please. PM me if you're interested, ta

Tom H Conwy exile said:
I've got 1 ticket for bayern at home, i can't go because my of a change in my work schedule. East stand, second tier, block 202 row E. A padded seat and a great view. Cost me £55, £40 ono please. PM me if you're interested, ta
Pm'd

I've got 1 adult ticket for Bayern at home, Son on holiday. Have to meet at ground as season card.

South stand, block 211. £35.00. PM me if you're interested.

Gone

Got some unexpected bills this morning and need to sell my ticket for this Wednesday :((((( gutted

Block 111 - Row Z

face value £43

Still available - PM if interested

Can't make the game due to work commitments, 2 x tickets in east stand block 309 - £70 for the pair (below face value) pm if interested. Thanks.

One ticket in Colin Bell level 1, just to the left of the City subs bench, row H.

£40 plus £10 deposit for season card.

PM me if you want it. You will need to get it from Manchester centre tomorrow night @ 5:30 or from my house in Heywood tonight/ tomorrow night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.