Bayern Munich Flight details.

Re: Bayern Munich away trip on sale now

de niro said:
bluemoon05 said:
Has anyone seen any coach deals worth taking up?

Also, any idea how much tickets will cost when they come out?
There are some cracking coach deals on here .

I couldn't see anything on the first couple of pages, have you got any links to coach deals?

Re: Bayern Munich away trip on sale now

bluemoon05 said:
de niro said:
bluemoon05 said:
Has anyone seen any coach deals worth taking up?

Also, any idea how much tickets will cost when they come out?
There are some cracking coach deals on here .

I couldn't see anything on the first couple of pages, have you got any links to coach deals?
ticket and travel forum mate, at the top

Re: Bayern Munich Trip Currently Sold Out

Just a question, what happens if you have 6500 point but are not on the cup scheme. Can you not get a ticket yet????

thetimeisup said:
Just a question, what happens if you have 6500 point but are not on the cup scheme. Can you not get a ticket yet????
it doesn't seem so, at least for the first week

no details have been released from after next Friday yet

thetimeisup said:

it very harsh , some on with 5,500 points and on cup scheme cud get a tkt and ppl on 7,000 but nt cup shceme wont get ticket<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:24 pm --<br /><br />
Eccles Blue said:
seantheduck said:
Now looking at the day trips as given up finding hotel/flights.......myself and 3 mates.....been a pain this one due to beer festival and prices gone silly for hotels!

I should get a ticket (6000+ and in cup scheme).... so going to risk and book this week as cannot miss this one!!

i've booked with thomas cook officail got 6,070 and on cup scheme ,

wil be heart broken if fail to get ticket

Does anyone know what the chances are of Spike getting another aircraft for this trip?

SambaMike said:
Does anyone know what the chances are of Spike getting another aircraft for this trip?

Just sent him a pm and e-mailed Miles asking that very question ... will let you know if/when I get a reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.