Bayern Munich (Friendly) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on Alf, we have been the best side in the British Isles the last 10 years. No other side has won as much as us. Celtic play in a tin pot league.
We have been but we are not the dominant force of the British Isles as we only play English (Welsh) teams lol

We are the dominant force in English football the rest are irrelevant as we don't play them.

Celtic have won 10 out of the last 11 titles in their tin pot league but that is still 10 titles and contrary to your statement of nobody has won as much as us and in the last 10 years, also 5 SFAC and 5 SLC = 20 trophies.

Of course, they are not a patch on City but right is right Churchie :)

We have been but we are not the dominant force of the British Isles as we only play English (Welsh) teams lol

We are the dominant force in English football the rest are irrelevant as we don't play them.

Celtic have won 10 out of the last 11 titles in their tin pot league but that is still 10 titles and contrary to your statement of nobody has won as much as us and in the last 10 years, also 5 S
FAC and 5 SLC = 20 trophies.

Of course, they are not a patch on City but right is right Churchie :)
No doubt a local footy team in England has somewhere one 15 league trophies on the bounce. Doesn't mean anything. I stand by my original statement, City are the dominant team in British football. Even if its because Celtic are crap. Now you will have to excuse me I've had a few so best we agree to dissagree. Goodnight

It’s always fun to watch City in prime time instead of crawling out of bed before dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.