Bayern Munich (Friendly) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got our names down for Packers game in London end of the year.

Would love to take my son one day for a minus ten at Lambeau.
I have developed some friendships up there over time and they are the epitome of fanatics Tolm! I get invited up all the time and will definitely take them up one day as I would love to go there for a game. I have been to Wisconsin many times for work and the area is truly outstanding!

I have developed some friendships up there over time and they are the epitome of fanatics Tolm! I get invited up all the time and will definitely take them up one day as I would love to go there for a game. I have been to Wisconsin many times for work and the area is truly outstanding!

Sounds great. And they also make decent cheese!

Is this the game we supposedly agreed to with the Sane transfer. Cant remember if that went ahead or not with covid

I was at the dippers game at New York.
Honestly not worth the price and a shite match day experience.
You think Wembley is bad for beer and food.The worse ever match day experience for value.
Same here, so many no nothing glory hunting tourists in red and white spouting nonsense , it was like sitting on the Kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.