Bayern Munich (H) - CL QF | Post Match Thread

Bayern were good. We were better. That front 3, filth. John Stones, Ake, Dias, Rodders (what a goal). So pleased for all of them.
I thought Bayern tonight were the best team we've played since the amazing Arsenal team of Henry, Bergkamp, etc.
That was a really, really tough game against brilliant opposition but we were just that bit better in both boxes.
I was impressed by their lack of gamesmanship too which is so rare in European games. For the last 20 years or so it felt like if you wanted to succeed in Europe you had to cheat but fair play to the Bavarian Rags they actually tried to play the game as a sport.

Some people genuinly despised that he started games over an obviously over the hill Fernandinho on here. Some people hated that Grealish started games for us last season.

I wonder who we will sign this summer that people will hate for a year until he is consistently our best player
Plodri they came called him, clowns.

Some people genuinly despised that he started games over an obviously over the hill Fernandinho on here. Some people hated that Grealish started games for us last season.

I wonder who we will sign this summer that people will hate for a year until he is consistently our best player
Akanji is my bet.

Hahahahaha I love it.

Arsenal must be really good to be ahead of us.

Delaney like all the other bitter fuckwits who work in what is now a two bob media are hurting badly, enjoy their pain, it's killing em all, just revel in their misery it's fuckin beautiful, if we do go on to win the lot the Samaritans will need a recruitment drive!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.