Bayern Munich (H) - Tues 11th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Top 2 Best Football teams in the World

Wherever you go.

Come on City.
Interestingly, we're at our highest-ever ELO rating, even accounting for 18-19. Maybe we're better than we think?

As for the game...
If it's a closely contested game, I'd take any kind of win. However, Bayern don't seem at their best lately, so if they aren't at it, I'd really like us to have learnt from Real Madrid and get a healthy lead.

Interestingly, we're at our highest-ever ELO rating, even accounting for 18-19. Maybe we're better than we think?

As for the game...
If it's a closely contested game, I'd take any kind of win. However, Bayern don't seem at their best lately, so if they aren't at it, I'd really like us to have learnt from Real Madrid and get a healthy lead.
I noticed that..will be up another 2 or 3 points after today. Shame they stopped updating the all time list in stats section.

I think it’s because the PL currently has the highest rating of any league ever.

Time for City to prove they are number 1. I agree very close game.

I am not reading too much into their league form and performances.

Like Madrid, their league showings can deceive the opposition into thinking they are off it somewhat, but as soon as that CL song comes on, these two can become a different team entirely.

Think we will score but their pace in abundance is ridiculous, we must not fall for stupid counter attacks, in particularly from our own corners!

Same team that started today for me. The 4CBS with Stones moving into the middle so we have a guaranteed 5 at the back and no fullbacks roaming about too much is a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.