Bayern Munich (H) | Tues 11th April

Disappointingly was scammed by "Chesney" on here. I checked that they'd posted/when and saw their account has been open since 2006. Still feel dumb but lesson learned

If anyone else has been scammed by the same user, I'm keen to know

Disappointingly was scammed by "Chesney" on here. I checked that they'd posted/when and saw their account has been open since 2006. Still feel dumb but lesson learned

Just checked his profile, 307 posts in 17 years doesn't make for good reading. Then again you'd think you would be OK buying from someone that's on here 17 years ffs

I've bought and sold on here numerous times, I only sell and buy to posters with over 1,000 posts but that's just me personally.

Sorry to hear you've been scammed fella. Hopefully someone on here might know who is he, Maybe he has a supporter number and somehow down the line you might get a name and report the fucker to the club.

Have you informed Ric?

Did you purchase a ticket from him but never received the ticket?

I sold a ticket to a guy last month but the money never arrived. Good thing I was able to cancel the transfer via the club otherwise, I would have been scammed as well.
Not sure how to protect against scums like these but it's really sad to abuse the trust of a fellow supporter.

Last edited:
Good old Chesney tried to sell me Arsenal for £65 coz his car broken down sounded dodgy as there are ways of finding £65 for your car. As Pelegríni said above you have the beauty of recalling a ticket.

Me too a few years ago pre-covid, sold my lads S/T to him for I think 5 games, as he was working away, got the monies up front but there was a single game I couldn't attend either and 'sold' him my ticket for his father.

Never got paid for that one, did a few texts to the **** and the money was always coming in the next few days.

Ended up telling him his father must be very proud and to fuck off.

I did report it to Ric & haven't noticed him since.

I wasn't very clear... he offered me 2x tickets together for the game, which I transferred the money for

As rubbish as it is, I'd have traded £110 for the thrashing we gave them. I'm just gutted I wasn't there in person, to see it

I wasn't very clear... he offered me 2x tickets together for the game, which I transferred the money for

As rubbish as it is, I'd have traded £110 for the thrashing we gave them. I'm just gutted I wasn't there in person, to see it
All tickets sold by me on here have always been transfered first then payments sent after confirmation of ticket receipt. Not sure I would be confident enough to send money first tbh.

So far most of folks on here have done the honest thing. Even a guy who delayed sending his money kept me updated about his schedule and he duly sent the money after like five days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.