Bayern Munich (H) | Tues 11th April

Had a deal for two but looks like it may fall through, so still looking.

Ready to send via PayPal.

Last edited:
if anyone ends up with a spare junior ticket for some strange reason and would like to donate it to a 14 year old Ukrainian refugee who is City daft and desperate to go to the game then drop me a PM. I know it’s a big ask and don’t want to be too cheeky but he’s desperate and there are none left so I thought I’d ask.

I'm looking for 2x together (I've been to quite a few games in 2021 and then I moved to the US so I wasn't as active).

Email receipt i got said non transferable for this match - maybe call up and see if they can transfer for you (or request a print at home to send on!)
are you on the cup scheme,I'm on it, and I'm abroad atm In my account its showing for me to transfer if i want but when i try to transfer it,its greyed out atm

I am looking to buy 1 ticket in the 3rd tier Colin Bell stand for my son’s birthday if anyone is selling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.