Bayern Munich @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Bayern Munich Pre Match Thread

MeatHunterrr said:
CITY XI: Hart, Sagna, Kompany (C), Mangala, Clichy, Fernando, Navas, Lampard, Milner, Nasri, Aguero

SUBS: Caballero, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Boyata, Jovetic, Glendon, Pozo

Bayern will run riot through that line up!! Mangala and Navas??

shadowyu said:
The lineup we are bringing out is the most boring lineup we have available.

Don't think we have much of a choice. No Silva or Toure. Both our flare players out and so far this season, two up front has been a train wreck.

In picking those two full backs, is Pellegrini giving up on the competition? Okay, with Aleks injured, there wasn't much option at LB, but Sagna in instead of Zabba? Iknow the Zabster hasn't had that great a season so far (by his own high standards), but I'd still have him before Sagna. Ah well; go out and prove me wrong lads.

What's the moaning about? We were restricted to 21 registered players.. we're without Merlin, Kola, Yaya, Fernandinho & Dzeko.

It just shows we need to improve our positions on the wing and central midfield massively next summer though.

paulchapo said:
MeatHunterrr said:
CITY XI: Hart, Sagna, Kompany (C), Mangala, Clichy, Fernando, Navas, Lampard, Milner, Nasri, Aguero

SUBS: Caballero, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Boyata, Jovetic, Glendon, Pozo

Bayern will run riot through that line up!! Mangala and Navas??

I think you may be surprised mate

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Fernd_06 said:
I am shitting bricks imagining Robben running at Sagna.

Then picture Ribery running at Sagna. It's not as bad as the other side.

Sagna had Ribery in his pocket when we played against Arsenal in the Emirates 2 years ago. He does not have Alaba behind him, no Müller or Götze to help and you do not know how Höjbjerg and Rode play.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! CSKA Score !

Defensive line up

Good. It was the only way, but we'll probably still get beat, and Roma beating CSKA too which means we have to unless CSKA score in the last minute

Setting off now. Expecting nothing!

Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss I fucking love CSKA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.