Bayern Munich suspend Sadio Mané for punching Leroy Sané

Oops it’s in the wrong thread. I was talking about Sadio Mane
No, he's a ****, he's the wrong side of 30, he's a ****, he's on a massive wage and would probably want even more, he's a ****, our squad obviously don't like him, he's a ****, we've plenty of left wingers/forwards already, he's a ****, bayern want rid and we shouldn't be doing them any favours and last but not least, he's a ****.

No, he's a ****, he's the wrong side of 30, he's a ****, he's on a massive wage and would probably want even more, he's a ****, our squad obviously don't like him, he's a ****, we've plenty of left wingers/forwards already, he's a ****, bayern want rid and we shouldn't be doing them any favours and last but not least, he's a ****.
So you wouldn't be happy to see him in city shirt then . It would be quite funny if he turned up at United on 250k a week . He would probably do a job for them .

So you wouldn't be happy to see him in city shirt then . It would be quite funny if he turned up at United on 250k a week . He would probably do a job for them .

The rags could sign Haaland and Mbappe, they’d end up going backwards. It’s a black hole for players not progressing in their careers but also devaluing their resale value.

No, I wouldn't, we already have Grealish and Foden. The rags can have him, they need another left forward on a huge wage if you ask me.

I think most teams need a **** to break up play and put the fear of God in to the opposition so called hard man . Not sure if people think we have one but I don't see it . Luxury or necessary? Prior to Madrids goal bernie had a chance to take the player out as he was running away from him . It would have been well worth a yellow. I think Madrid have at least three players that would have took a yellow .

yeah but they have the luxury of doing something deserving of a card knowing they wouldn't actually get a card

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.