Bayern Munich think we are useless

Re: Bayern ****** think we are useless

I just wonder what the WORLD (and that's what it feels like these days) will say if we win the Champions League three years from now.

ha! ha! how funny, all seem to be having a dig, even overweight crouts. rumour has it that this guy likes men as well as women. tut! tut! he likes it up the gary glitter the dirty fat b.st..d.

br55 said:
I just wonder what the WORLD (and that's what it feels like these days) will say if we win the Champions League three years from now.

make it 2years ,its at Wembley in 2011

Fuck Bayern Munich who cares what they think about us. I fuckin loathe them any way for letting Ragville come back and win the champions league in 99 German Tossers

Maybe Uli Hoeneß is a tad upset about what the investment of cash has done to a bunch of nobody's like 'Hoffenheim'.
That makes me smile when I look at the Bundesliga table.

This is from a club that has a history of buying up all the best German and lowland talant from smaller clubs that couldn't afford to hang on to them!

he must be on a sex ban.. and is taking his frustrtion out on something...

DontLookBackInAnger said:
This is from a club that has a history of buying up all the best German and lowland talant from smaller clubs that couldn't afford to hang on to them!

True, bayern munich had been signing every talent that emerged in their league and never gave a chance for other teams to rise and really compete against them (monopoly in a way).

When bayern failed to qualify to the CL last season they've went and spent 25 mil euros on ribery and 15 mil on luca toni (thats 40 mil euros on two players) just so that they can bounce again and win something either in europe or in their own league. So why is it right for them and wrong for others ?! Hypocrites for sure....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.