Bayern Munich Thread - 2023/24

You could ask that regarding any thread about non-UK clubs on here. Just had a quick look on here; in the first 4 pages of the general forum there are threads about Lionel Messi/Inter Miami, Barcelona (3), Saudi League, River Plate, Saudi Sovereign Fund, Juventus, Bundesliga and Real Madrid.
I fucking love River Plate me, can't stand Inter Miami and one of the co owners is a right proper tool. Fair play to the Saudi's. Real and Juve can nob off, pair of shit gibbon clubs.

I got a cat, don't mind dogs and they seem to like me. I think they can be a bit needy at times and smell.
Plus I had a dog when I was young and when it had to cross the Rainbow bridge, I was devastated, I'd never felt emotional pain like that, I was broken for a few months.

You missed Barca and the Bundesliga.

;-)
So I did Jim, how careless, so here you have it.

Barca, I don't mind, in a roundabout way they gave us Pep Guardiola. Valencia is the team in Spain for me, look out for Bilbao as well.

Bundesliga used to watch quite a bit of that, in that league it's Borussia Mönchengladbach for me.

Boring fact, had a major interest in world football from a young age. The reason, an uncle who was a United fan gave me his 1979-80 Rothman's Football Year Book, a veritable treasure trove of football information.

That was when I discovered River Plate and that Mario Kempes who played for Valencia used to play for River. Liked Valencia since they beat Arsenal in the old Cup Winners Cup and Kempes played in that game. Los Che won on pens, Kempes missed the 1st pen for Valencia then Liam Brady stepped up and missed the first one for Arsenal.

*Edit, Pat Jennings saved Kempes pen and Pereira saved Brady's pen. In my eyes GK saves are not pen misses, GK's should be given more credit for saving pens. The penalty taker was on target if the GK had gone the other way it would have been a goal. Game was played at Heysel

I should get out more.

Last edited:
Got this on now to see Harry Hotspur win his first medal the day after leaving the arse end of London.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.