Bayern Munich Thread - 2023/24

Get into musiala, sane and kimmich now
If they go out of champions league the meltdown will happen
Trying to buy walker and trippier was weird but dier is mental
They need major surgery

If you are bringing ole in your admitting the dressing room is toxic
Your bringing in a guy to be nice and friendly but with zero tactics
Yep.
Talksh*te suggesting he'd be a temp brought in to save the season.

This would in fact be confirming that their season has gone, and he would be a temporary whipping boy while they plan next year.

Reactions: PPT
If you are bringing ole in your admitting the dressing room is toxic
Your bringing in a guy to be nice and friendly but with zero tactics
Ole will do has he’s told. Tuchel doesn’t. It’s the board that run Bayern from top to bottom. My guess is that they need a holding manager until Klopp is ready to go there.

Ole will do has he’s told. Tuchel doesn’t. It’s the board that run Bayern from top to bottom. My guess is that they need a holding manager until Klopp is ready to go there.
Yeah we saw with the car parking at the swamp he's the limpest wimp in management.

Ole for all his flaws was a pretty good man manager. He undid a lot of damage Mourinho did on his way out and he's streaky as hell, if he gets off on a good run they could end up deep in the CL, the players are talented enough.

If Bayern want to keep Kimmich, Tel, Davies, De Ligt and Muller then swapping Tuchel for Ole and giving those guys 4 months of being treated like humans again might make a big difference.

As a temporary appointment I actually think it's a good idea.

What a Bavarian Balls-Up !
Agree, that the coach at Bayern is a mere pawn, at the club.
Would be great if the Human Horse (Herr Klopp) went there as it would be carnage.
But, unfortunately, don't think he is dense enough to be duped by Bayern that he could run and control the team.
Think Klopp will head to Real Madrid, where he may have a bigger say ?
Although, whether Klopp and Bellingham would harmonise is a good question ?
Hey Jude, would it work ?

Cannot see Klopp being a club manager for a while. Think he will manage Germany and Alonso will go to Bayern which leaves......

....Ole for the dippers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.