Bayern Munich Thread - 2023/24

Added to that Bayern are shown as the red team on the score/clock thing and Leipzig in white.
One of my exes and I used to do a ‘quid in’ for every game we watched together, the winner getting both quids. She didn’t like footy, had never watched it before and only showed an interest because I was obsessed with it, so half the time she didn’t know which team was which nor which, what colours they were wearing nor which way they were shooting.

A couple of the games were 0-0 until late on and my team scored and she’d cheer thinking it was her team… she’d been wanting the wrong team to win for 89 minutes.

For supposed European royalty, their CL record since the turn of the millennium isn't all that special. 3 time winners in that period (6 overall). Yes, it's clearly superior to our record. But, for context, Madrid have won 7 in the same period.

For supposed European royalty, their CL record since the turn of the millennium isn't all that special. 3 time winners in that period (6 overall). Yes, it's clearly superior to our record. But, for context, Madrid have won 7 in the same period.
In fairness it should have been four as they battered the rags but lost on a couple of flukes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.