Bayern Munich v MCFC In match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Lets put it into context. It's our second game in the CL and against Bayern we probably weren't expecting a great deal, at least I wasn't, they're a great team.

Let's get it over with, regroup, learn from tonight and look forward to hopefully a win on Saturday.
What about a bit of effort? After the first 20-25 minutes there's been fuck all.

alera said:
Subs show we are happy to take the 2 - 0 loss from this which is a bit depressing tbH.
What they show is that Tevez genuinely did refuse to warm up, and could feasibly never play for us again. Balotelli is such a key player for us now. Please come good Mario, we need you.

We've played badly away against the best team in the group and one of the better teams in Europe, lets not lose the run of ourselves it ain't the end of the world, all teams have off games, we'll be back.

taconinja said:
itisrising said:
WHAT WE HAVE PUT ON MILNER ( DEFENSIVE), KOLOROV (DEFENSIVE) AND DE Jing ( I like him but (DEFENSIVE)
Because evidently Tevez refused to come on or at least that's what I've been told as I'm stuck at work.

Why do we only have 1 striker on the bench, I'm bemused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.