Bayern Munich v MCFC In match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Lets put it into context. It's our second game in the CL and against Bayern we probably weren't expecting a great deal, at least I wasn't, they're a great team.

Let's get it over with, regroup, learn from tonight and look forward to hopefully a win on Saturday.

Good points and can we fine tevez and lose him in the reserves. Fck the little twt off. Hope zabba gives him a hiding!

SebastianBlue said:
Late night in the office and can't watch a stream.

What did Dzeko do that has so many saying he should be fined?

had a fit about being taken off. Don't know why, he was simply horrendous. A 2 out of 10.

CityFan94 said:
Say what you want about our "no experience", but Kolo, Kompany, Clichy, Yaya, Nasri, Aguero, Silva and Dzeko have all played in the Champion's League.

Barry, Milner and De Jong have loads of International experience, including playing at the World Cup.

Not buying into this "no experience" rubbish.
The players you've mentioned were at clubs that have European history embedded into their systems.

City's last notable game in Europe before 2005 was in 1970. Experience helps when you buy players to play at this level but to put them together and ask them to play against a European powerhouse like Bayern Munich is very, very hard - even for us.

SebastianBlue said:

Had a go at Mancini for being subbed. Deserves a fine.

As for Tevez.

GStar said:
I understand Mancini's substitution... a lot of football fans seem to think "more attackers = more goals" We need to control midfield to win away in the CL.

That and the fact Tevez has hopefully just cut his wages by 50% for the rest of his City career, meant our hands were tied, but it was a substitution which made sense.

^^This

SebastianBlue said:

Dzeko's reaction was just your typical frustration at being subbed. As for Tevez, he point blank refused to warm up. He did not want to come on as sub, seemingly because he was angry that Mancini brought De Jong on for Dzeko.

GStar said:
I understand Mancini's substitution... a lot of football fans seem to think "more attackers = more goals" We need to control midfield to win away in the CL.

That and the fact Tevez has hopefully just cut his wages by 50% for the rest of his City career, meant our hands were tied, but it was a substitution which made sense.

You're having a laugh surely?

ManCity4Evah said:
I don't think that reaction from Dzeko was that serious, I mean He was unhappy for being subbed out, Silva was also unhappy few matches ago, so what .. It just shows that he cares
Didt see his riaction so if some have link pleaze post !
Or tell what he did :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.