Bayern Munich v MCFC In match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaylord du Bois said:
LongsightM13 said:
If the BBC are correct in reporting that Tevez has refused to play then Mancini, Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoun must show this obese piece of shit who is boss by ordering him to play in the EDS.
He deserves the electric fuckin chair not the bench.

EFA.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
I presume all this Tevez nonsense is because it's what that fluent Spanish speaking eavesdropper Geoff Shreeves says? Does anyone actually know for a fact that's what happened for sure?
L
Well not let facts get in the way of a good story and a chance to have a pop atcity eh?

its constant standing off all the time. The midfield needed more bite definately that only De Jong has. Barry and YaYa prefer to wait too long an dlet the game go around them. De jong for Dzeko is the puzzling sub though. Especially after Platt said at half time about it basically being about getting points as away goals don't count obviously. I'd have brought De jong on for Nasri and pushed Barry and Yaya on. Then brought Tevez on for Barry and had Aguero and Tevez off Dzeko. With Yaya and Silva in the middle. But hey we lost 2-0 to Bayern Munich not a horrific result. Bring on Villareal!

If I ever see Tevez ill hurt him.

He really should be told to fuck off from our club and never come back.

LongsightM13 said:
If the BBC are correct in reporting that Tevez has refused to play then Mancini, Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoun must show this obese piece of shit who is boss by ordering him to play in the EDS.

Only this.

He's used the biggest stage to show his hand. Engineering a move in view of the worlds cameras. Sack him and hold his registration if it's legally do-able?!?

Well done Harty; rightly pissed at your outfield players tonight. Excellent performance - a proud salopian and a gutted blue tonight :/

hgblue said:
GStar said:
I understand Mancini's substitution... a lot of football fans seem to think "more attackers = more goals" We need to control midfield to win away in the CL.

That and the fact Tevez has hopefully just cut his wages by 50% for the rest of his City career, meant our hands were tied, but it was a substitution which made sense.

You're having a laugh surely?

No, NDJ stabilises the midfield, Yaya pushes forward.

What did you want, Tevez, Dzeko, Aguero, Silva, Nasri all on the pitch, all upfront. Doesn't work like that.

We missed Balo. his pace and innovativeness and attitude make a huge difference. could have actually put a striker on too. fucking kiev shitbag milking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.